Suggested Use: To assess your tolerance, take 2 capsules with 8 oz. of water once per day. Once your tolerance has been assessed, take 3 capsules 2 times daily 30-60 minutes before meals. For best results use for 8-12 weeks in conjunction with a calorie-reduced diet and regular exercise. Consume 8-10 glasses of water daily. Do not snack between meals. If you are sensitive to caffeine, do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.
WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult your physician prior to use if you have any medical condition, including but not limited to high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, stroke, diabetes, hypoglycemia or heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, or if you are taking medication, including but not limited to MAO inhibitors. Discontinue use and immediately consult your physician if you experience any adverse reactions including but not limited to rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headaches or shortness of breath. Do not consume synephrine, caffeine or thyroid-boosting compounds from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine or any stimulants whatsoever. Never exceed the recommended maximum dosage. Do not use this product for longer than 2 months. Contains caffeine. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
THERMOFUEL V9 CLINICAL STRENGTH THERMOGENIC!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Boost fat metabolism
- Improve thermogenesis & calorie burn
- Help control hunger & stabilize appetite
- Fight fatigue & increase energy
- Improve mental focus and alertness
Our first version of ThermoFuel was launched in 1998 as a powerful thermogenic fat burner, and after 17 years of continuous development, our newest version, V9, is the strongest yet. If you are serious about making a change in your body and have started eating healthier and exercising, then ThermoFuel V9 can help you reach your goals. ThermoFuel V9 contains key nutrients that can enhance your body’s ability to become lean. These nutrients are specifically formulated to target multiple aspects of weight loss, including appetite stabilization, improved metabolism, fat blocking, insulin control, blood sugar stabilization, and fat utilization.
- 9 scientifically validated fat-burning ingredients provided in clinical doses
- 625 mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine – Without carnitine, fats cannot be metabolized. Carnitine escorts body fats to the mitochondria where they can be broken down.
- 500 mg Green Tea Leaf Extract – Massively ramps up the metabolism to speed up the fat-burning process while also releasing epinephrine to enhance focus and release body fat stores.
- 500 mg L-Tyrosine – Shown to successfully suppress appetite and increase focus and mental energy
- 225 mg EGCG – Helps maintain a higher metabolism by keeping norepinephrine, the neurotransmitter responsible for regulating metabolism, at peak levels.
- 200 mg Caffeine Anhydrous and Infinergy™ DiCaffeine Malate – Caffeine is well known, but this is not your typical caffeine. The addition of malate to two caffeine molecules smooths any agitation from and prolongs the metabolic-boosting effects of caffeine.
- 60 mg Advantra Z® Synephrine – Structurally similar to ephedrine, which gives it the ability to increase fat oxidation without the negative side effects
- 60 mg Banaba Leaf Extract – Inhibits the uptake (digestion and absorption) of carbohydrates and can aid in their deposition into cells from the bloodstream, resulting in a reduction in blood sugar.
- 50 mg Cayenne Pepper – Promotes the mobilization of fats for energy production through a process called lipolysis and thermogenesis by generating heat in the body.
- 50 mg Theobromine – When theobromine is absorbed by the body, it activates an insulin-signaling pathway, which causes a mild increase in glucose uptake.
Like all NutraBio products, ThermoFuel V9 does not use proprietary blends to hide the real dosage of its ingredients. Each active ingredient in this formula is in its full therapeutic dosage, which is fully disclosed on the label. In addition, ThermoFuel V9 contains no additives, fillers, or excipients. We made these quality commitments over 15 years ago because we believe you have the right to know exactly what you’re putting in your body.
ThermoFuel V9’s 4-Stage Solution to Weight Control
Stage 1: Boost Metabolism though the Use of Caffeine and Green Tea Extract
Caffeine-containing supplements have been investigated in relation to their ability to increase resting metabolic rate. Previous research has reported that caffeine and caffeine-containing supplements are able to acutely increase resting metabolic rate. Even low doses of caffeine (100 mg) have been reported to significantly increase resting metabolic rate by approximately 4% over a 2.5-hour period following ingestion. The magnitude of the resting metabolic rate response is linear with increasing dosages of caffeine intake. Specifically, doses of approximately 100 mg, 200 mg, and 400 mg of caffeine have been shown to significantly increase resting metabolic rate up to a 3-hour period by about 4%, 11%, and 16%, respectively.
In addition to its impact on metabolic rate, caffeine can affect substrate utilization during exercise. In particular, research findings suggest that during exercise, caffeine acts to decrease reliance on glycogen utilization and increase dependence on free fatty acid mobilization. Essig et al. reported a significant increase in intramuscular fat oxidation during leg ergometer cycling when subjects consumed caffeine at an approximate dose of 5 mg/kg. Additionally, Spriet et al. demonstrated that following ingestion of a high dose of caffeine (9 mg/kg), net glycogenolysis was reduced at the beginning of exercise (cycling to exhaustion at 80% VO2max). Consequently, performance was significantly improved. The results of this study suggested an enhanced reliance on both intra- and extramuscular fat oxidation.
In addition to caffeine, green tea extract has also been investigated for its potential to elevate resting metabolic rate. Specifically, these investigations have reported that green tea extract significantly elevates 24-hour energy expenditure, possesses thermogenic properties, and promotes fat oxidation beyond that explained by its caffeine content. In addition, tea ingestion resulted in significantly more fat oxidation (12%) compared to a water control.
Stage 2: Increase Thermogenesis Through the Use of EGCG, Cayenne Pepper, and Advantra Z®
Thermogenics are compounds designed to amplify body heat production, thereby increasing energy expenditure and promoting weight loss. One such compound is epigallocatechin gallate, also known as EGCG. EGCG has been theorized to increase energy expenditure by stimulating brown adipose tissue thermogenesis. In support of this theory, Dulloo et al. reported that EGCG in combination with caffeine (e.g., 50 mg caffeine and 90 mg epigallocatechin gallate taken three times per day) significantly increased 24-hour energy expenditure and fat utilization in humans to a much greater extent than when an equivalent amount of caffeine was evaluated, suggesting a synergistic effect. Recently, Di Pierro et al. reported that the addition of EGCG to a hypocaloric diet resulted in a significant increase in weight loss (14 kg vs. 5 kg) versus a hypocaloric diet alone over a 90-day clinical trial. Theoretically, the increases in energy expenditure via EGCG supplementation may help individuals lose weight and/or manage body composition.
A second thermogenic compound in ThermoFuel V9 is cayenne pepper. Studies suggest that chemical compounds in cayenne have the ability to increase the body’s heat production, thus increasing the rate of metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. Additional research also indicates that cayenne increases the production of epinephrine and norepinephrine, which together decrease appetite. For dieters, it has been suggested that adding cayenne to a day’s diet reduces hunger after meals and reduces calories consumed during subsequent meals.
The last thermogenic compound added in ThermoFuel V9 is the patented compound Advantra Z®. Because Advantra Z® contain synephrine, it is able to stimulate thermogenesis, increase lipolysis to facilitate the burning of fats for fuel, reduce weight, increase lean muscle mass, and suppress appetite. Advantra Z® also improves athletic performance and uptake of amino acids into muscle cells. Advantra Z® offers many of the metabolic-enhancing effects of ephedrine without the dangerous side effects. Unlike ephedrine, Advantra Z® does not influence alpha-1, alpha-2, beta-1, or beta-2 receptors, which affect blood pressure and heart rate, making it a safe and effective tool for weight loss. Advantra Z® only stimulates beta-3 adrenergic receptors, which increase lipolysis in fat tissue and thermogenesis in skeletal muscle.
Stage 3: Use Fat as Fuel Through the Use of Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Carnitine plays an important role in converting stored body fat into energy. Carnitine’s primary function is to regulate fat metabolism and transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells, where they are oxidized and converted into energy. Studies suggest that athletes may need more carnitine than their body can produce, so supplementing with carnitine can lead to improved exercise capacity and a reduction in stored body fat.
During intense exercise, carnitine may help reduce the respiratory exchange ratio and lactic acid buildup in muscles, leading to increased energy and greater resistance to muscle fatigue. Put simply, carnitine helps your body burn its own stored fat as energy, leading to increased endurance, work output, and exercise capacity. Studies show that it may even preserve muscle glycogen during exercise, keeping you energized even longer.
ThermoFuel V9 contains acetyl-L-carnitine, which is a stabilized and more bioavailable form of the amino acid L-carnitine. The addition of the acetyl group to the L-carnitine molecule allows it to easily pass through the blood-brain barrier, where it plays an important role in protecting and supporting brain function. Acetyl-L-carnitine is involved in aspects of neuronal metabolism because its molecular structure resembles the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Supplementing with acetyl-L-carnitine may improve production of acetylcholine and stimulation of protein and membrane phospholipid synthesis.
Stage 4: Appetite Suppression Through the Use of L-Tyrosine
Although many of the other active ingredients found in ThermoFuel V9 act as appetite suppressants, L-tyrosine may exhibit the strongest effects when it comes to curbing hunger. This is due to its role in the production of the dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. These neurotransmitters help create a sense of satiation (feeling of fullness), which in turn help reduce cravings. Furthermore, supplementing with L-tyrosine may be an effective way to safely boost the metabolism of overweight and obese individuals. Tyrosine has been shown to influence the production of thyroid hormone levels, specifically thyroxin, a hormone that regulates the body’s metabolic rate.
The Bottom Line on Fat Loss
Maximizing fat loss and achieving a lean, hard physique requires putting in work at the gym and in the kitchen. ThermoFuel is not a magic pill like other brands claim, however along with proper diet and exercise it can give you that extra push. The clinically dosed ingredients found in ThermoFuel V9 create a synergistic combination, working together to make your dieting and training efforts more effective. With ThermoFuel V9, you don’t need to worry about cutting through all the bull; NutraBio has done that for you with our fully transparent label! All that’s left to do is to let ThermoFuel V9 cut through the fat.
ThermoFuel V9 FAQs
What is the best way to take ThermoFuel V9?
- To assess your tolerance, take one capsule with 8 oz. of water once per day. Once your tolerance has been assessed, take 2 capsules 2 times daily, 30-60 minutes before meals. For best results, use for 8 weeks in conjunction with a calorie-reduced diet and regular exercise. Consume 8-10 glasses of water daily. Do not snack between meals. If you are sensitive to caffeine, do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.
Who are fat loss products for?
- Fat burners are created for anyone trying to decrease body fat. They often have ingredients designed to enhance your metabolism and burn up stored fat. A fat burner can assist you greatly in getting into better shape and motivate you with quickly noticeable results.
I see ThermoFuel V9 may help me increase my metabolism. What will that do for weight/fat loss?
- Anytime you have an increase in metabolism, your body will burn more calories at rest and during exercise. If you burn more calories than you consume on a daily basis, you will lose weight/fat over time.
What is thermogenesis?
- Thermogenesis is, in the simplest sense, the production of heat in the human body, which can have a calorie/fat burning effect.
Can I stack my pre-workout with ThermoFuel V9?
- If your pre-workout does not contain any stimulants, it is ok to stack it with ThermoFuel V9. However, if your pre-workout contains high amounts of caffeine or other stimulants, we suggest not taking ThermoFuel with it unless they are taken 8 hours apart.
What other NutraBio products do you recommend taking with ThermoFuel V9?
- In order to promote optimal fat loss and gains in lean muscle mass, we recommend stacking ThermoFuel with our 100% Whey Protein Isolate, IntraBlast, Reload, and MultiSport.