Loyal fans of our top selling male performance product Vitrix may have noticed a few formula tweaks over the last few years. While we have introduced what we believe to be some of the most potent formulas in the male performance category, our group of formulation perfectionists are always in search of the most effective ingredient combination that could outperform the original Vitrix formula. We were able to secure a small micro batch of the hard to get, extremely potent German tribulus, that was in the original Vitrix, and blended it with the most potent form of Eurycomia Longifolia called LJ100. LJ100 is the only science backed version of Eurycomia with clinical data from human trials showing an increase in male performance and satisfaction, coupled with increased energy and feelings of wellbeing (1,2,3). You will be hard pressed to find any herbal ingredient with more human research showing increases in sex drive and performance as well as pro-testosterone effects (1,2,3,4,5,6).
Lastly, citrulline replaces arginine in this formula. Citrulline is believed to be a male enhancement supplement because it is the more potent precursor for arginine, which itself is the amino acid from which nitric oxide (NO) is produced. NO acts as a neurotransmitter and will increase blood flow though vasodilation of the smooth muscle cells. One of the main benefits of Citrulline is that it was found to increase male strength and hardness (7). Give it a try and let us know if it doesn’t warrant a thumbs up.
1. Udani J., Gruenwald J., Miller M., Mufiza M., Abas. Effects of LJ100® on Male Performance & Well-being in Men with Reduced Potency. Evidenced-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 179529 (2014).
2. Ismail S., WanMohammad W., George A., Hussain N., Kamal Z., Liske E. Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of LJ100® for the Improvement of Life and Well-Being in Men. Evidenced-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 179529 (2014).
3. Tambi M.I.M., Othman S., Saad J.M. LJ100® as a Potential Natural Energizer for Healthy Aging Men. First Asian Andrology Forum in Shangihai China, 2002.
4. Henkel R., Wang R., Bassettt S., Chen T., Liu N., Zhu Y., Tambi M. Tongkat Ali as Potential Herbal Supplement for Physically Active Male and Female Seniors. Phytother. Res. 28(4), 544-550 (2014), Epub Jun 11, 2013.
5. Tambi M.I.M., Imran M.K., R.R. Henkels. LJ100 as Testosterone Booster for Managing Men with Late-Onset Hypogonadism. First Int. J. Andrologia, 44 (1), 226-230 (2012), Epub June 15 2011.
6. Hamzah, S., Yusuf A., The Ergogenic Effects of LJ100. British Journal of Sports Medicine 2003. BASEM Abstract 37: 465-466.
7. Cormino L., De Siati M., Lorusso F., Selvaggio O., Mirabella L., Sanquedolce F., Carrieri G. Oral L-citrulline supplementation improves erection hardness in men with mild erectile dysfunction. Pharmacol Thero. 106 (2), 233-66, May 2005, Epub March 2 200