ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label.
By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon.
There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality
Mix about one scoop of the powder into 6 to 8 fluid ounces of cold water, milk or other beverage. Stir, shake or blend until dissolved. For best results, mix up your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout or use as an anytime snack in your balanced diet.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.