DESSERTS ARE BACK
ON THE MENU
All the taste, none of the sugar
1-2G Net Carbs
Keto & Diabetic Friendly
- INGREDIENTS: Almond Flour, Allulose, Coconut Oil, Chocolate Chips (Cocoa Beans, Allulose), Chia Seeds, Golden Flax Meal, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Salt, Konjac Powder, Psyllium Husk, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Plant Fibers (Lemon, Pea, Potato, Plantain, Norwegian Kelp), Vitamin E (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Monk Fruit Extract
- NUTRITION FACTS: Calories 210, Total Fat 17g (27% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (24% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 157mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 23g (8% DV), Fiber 4g (15% DV), Sugars 1g, Allulose 17g, Net Carbs 2g, Protein 5g (10% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 21mg (2% DV), Iron 2mg (8% DV), Potassium 52mg (1% DV).
- SERVING SIZE: 1 Cookie (52g)
- INGREDIENTS: Peanuts, Allulose, Almond Flour, Egg, Salt, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Konjac Powder, Psyllium Husk Powder, Plant Fibers (Lemon, Pea, Potato, Plantain, Norwegian Kelp), Vitamin E (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Monk Fruit Extract
- NUTRITION FACTS: Calories 230, Total Fat 19g (29% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 36mg (12% DV), Sodium 330mg (15% DV), Total Carb. 22g (7% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Sugars 2g, Allulose 14g, Net Carbs 4g, Protein 9g (19% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 23mg (2% DV), Iron 1mg (7% DV), Potassium 160mg (3% DV).
- SERVING SIZE: 1 Cookie (57g)
How Are ChipMonk Products Sweetened
We use Allulose and Monk Fruit sweetener to give our cookie bites a delicious taste, similar to regular table sugar. Allulose is a natural rare sugar which is not metabolized by the body and has no glycemic impact. Monk fruit extract is a natural, plant-based extract which is not metabolized by the body and has no glycemic impact.
What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Desserts
If kept in their packaging, our freshly baked cookies last around 6 weeks at normal room temperature. We recommend you keep your cookies in the fridge to give them an extended shelf life and flavor.
You can also freeze our desserts (we recommend you place them in plastic freezer wrap or heavy-duty freezer bags) which will allow them to maintain best quality for about 6 months.
The best way to tell if a cookie is bad or spoiled is to smell and look at it. Discard it if it has an off smell or appearance or if you see any mold.
There are no reviews yet.